Photo Documentation Software - Capture Meaningful Photos
PhotoTag is a cloud-based software solution specifically designed to simplify the process of capturing, organizing, and finding photos. PhotoTag helps you organize and search through your pictures with meaningful information, including barcodes, NFC and RFID tag data.
We all know that a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes you need actual words (or other data) to help you describe, sort or search your photos. Our PhotoTag solution stores images in the cloud in an organized, retrievable manner through the use of tags and categories. It’s the difference between having all of your pictures in a pile (or drive folder) and having them in organized stacks (using tags). Pictures can even be in multiple stacks, by having multiple tags or categories. Solutions that use PhotoTag can easily retrieve specific photos from any location to save time and money.
Example Use Cases
- NFC and RFID tags
- Text Description
- User-defined categories and tags
- Modern, responsive web interface
- Secure, cloud storage
- Open API (REST API documentation)
- Optional custom integrations
- Android phones and tablets
- Ricoh G800SE rugged camera (video)
- Zebra and Bluebird rugged Android handhelds (TC8000 video example)
- Web Application, including iOS
For more in-depth information about PhotoTag, take a look at our case study for Madix.